What is Suicide?


Suicide is no joke. One can take it lightly but in reality suicide should be taken seriously. There are many people whose lives were shook with this even when a friend or even a family member has committed suicide. Usually, a person with suicidal thoughts tend to show it in actions and at times express it in words.

Nowadays, there are many organizations and campaigns to help people going through rough events in life. Even if this helps in many ways, there are still many people out there who are feeling the pain and agony brought about by suicidal thoughts.

If you are going through this right now, please, suicide is not the answer. Fight your suicidal thoughts. Have someone you trust and you feel that trusts you as well. Talk about life. Eventually, you will get better. I, on the other hand, am very willing to talk to you. I have went through depression and it did not do me well. I hurt myself so much that I thought of myself as crazy. I wanted to die and leave this world but God has still a greater plan for me. So I am reaching out to you today. I want to help. Suicide is never an option nor the answer to your agony right now.

No comments

Powered by Blogger.